To view information about all of the submissions in Hyperscience, go to Submissions > Submissions.
The Submissions tab displays a table of all submissions. To see all pages within a submission, find its row in the table, and click on the number in its Documents column. You can search for submissions by Submission ID, Document ID, and External ID.
The Documents tab displays a table of all documents in a submission. Only pages matched to a layout variation will show up in this table. You can search for documents by Submission ID, Document ID, and External ID.
The Cases tab displays a table of all cases. To see pending tasks for a particular case or find its case summary, documents, and unmatched pages, click on its ID in the Case ID column. You can search for cases by Submission ID, Case ID and file name.
The No Layout Variation Found tab displays all pages that did not match a live layout variation, including those marked as Additional Form Page, Blank, or Other in the categorization step of the Document Classification task.
The Potential Layout Variations tab displays groups of similar pages that have not been matched to a layout. By creating layout variations for these pages, you can reduce the number of unmatched pages in your instance. To learn more, see Potential Layout Variations.
To view the Submissions table, go to Submissions > Submissions. It displays information on all the documents and pages that are submitted into Hyperscience.
When you click the Filters button near the upper-left corner of the page, you can filter the submission using the filters shown below:
- Flows — shows submissions for a specific flow or flows
- Status — filters for submissions with a particular status or statuses
- Resubmitted — allows you to filter for submissions that were resubmitted
These filters, along with the date range and search tool above them, allow you to filter the contents of the Submissions table.
- Search is affected by the data range entered above the table.
- For example, if Submission 78237 was created on Sep 24, 2021, searching 78237 with a date range starting on Sep 25, 2021 will not show any results.
- The date range above the table is required if you would like to delete submissions spanning across multiple pages. For example, in order to delete 150 submissions that are located on 5 different pages of the submissions table, you have to make sure that the date range has a start and an end date specified. If there are no start and end dates, the system will not delete the selected submissions as a preventive measure against accidental deletion.
- You can add specific times to the start and end dates of the date range. To do so, after filtering the table to show submissions for a given date range, add the time to the start or end date in the URL shown in your web browser. When adding times, enter them in THH:MM:SS-HH:MM:SS format (e.g., date_max=2022-04-04T23:59:59.99-04:00). You can also specify fractions of a second by extending the seconds format to three digits (e.g., 23:59:59.999) or adding a decimal point and digits after a two-digit specification of the seconds (e.g., 23:59:59.99.999).
- You can also add specific times to start and end date when searching for documents in the Documents table.
Downloading submission-activity logs
Submission-activity logs provide you with information about how your submissions progressed through their flows. In v36, you can download submission-activity logs for multiple submissions.
To download submission-activity logs:
- Go to Submissions > Submissions.
- Filter the submissions table by date for the time period you want to download submission-activity logs.
- Click the menu that appears above the right-hand side of the table ( ).
- In the drop-down list that appears, click Download Submission Activity Logs.
It may take a few minutes for the system to prepare your logs file. You will receive a notification when your file is ready.
- When you receive the notification, click Notifications, find the entry for your file, and click Download.
The downloaded logs file is in CSV format and contains the following columns:
- Submission ID
- Start Time
- End Time
- Total Time (Seconds)
To select which columns appear in the table:
- Click the menu that appears above the right-hand side of the table ( ), and then click Show/Hide Table Columns.
- Select the columns you want to show, and deselect any you don't want to appear in the table.
- Click Done.
You can select from the following columns:
- Submission ID — This column shows the submission's ID in Hyperscience. Clicking on it takes you to the Submission Output page. To learn more, see Submission Output Page.
- Submission Date — The column shows the date the submission was created.
- Documents — The number that appears in a submission's Documents column indicates how many documents the submission contains. Clicking on this number takes you to the Documents tab, with its table filtered to show the submission's documents.
- No Layout Variation Found — This number in this column indicates how many of the submission's pages did not match a live layout variation, including those marked as Additional Form Page, Blank, or Other in the categorization step of the Document Classification task.
- Flow — The name of the flow the submission was processed through appears in this column.
- Status — The Status column indicates where on the Document Processing Graph this submission lies. Possible statuses are:
- The name of the block where the submission is awaiting Supervision
- Completion Date — If the submission has a Completed status, this column shows when the submission was completed.
- Tasks — If the submission has pending Supervision tasks, a Perform Tasks link appears in this column.