The System Throughput chart reports the total volume of documents processed by Hyperscience for a selected date range.
You can see throughput metrics related to Submissions, Documents, Pages Processes, Pages Submitted, Fields, and Table Cells. For example, Table Cells throughput will display the number of table cells that were processed through Hyperscience over a defined period of time.
To see more specific metrics, hover your cursor over the column of interest, and a window will display the number of submissions for the chosen date.
Clicking the Download CSV button allows you to:
- download a CSV file with aggregate information within the selected timeframe, or
- download a CSV file with hourly data for the past 30 days.
The following filtering options are available in the System Throughput chart:
- Date range: by default, these figures are generated with the last week's data, but can be recalculated for a custom date range.
- Layout type: by default, all layouts will be displayed, but you can specify one or more layouts to report instead.
- Flow type: by default, all flows will be displayed, but you can specify one or more flows to report instead.